- I can comprehend a story in Spanish.
- I can retell a story in Spanish with visual prompts.
- I can answer questions about a story in Spanish.
- I can function in a "solo español" classroom.
- I understand that the way some letters are pronounced is Spanish is different than in English.
- I know that acquiring a language requires lots of input and lots of repetition.
- Quizlet- Spanish to English vocabulary
- Quizizz - Vocabulary recognition
- Kahoot - Vocabulary recognition
- Quizlet - Vocabulary in context (in sentences)
- Zaption - Watch the video and choose the correct word
- Zaption - Answer the questions
- Textivate - Write the story
- Lectura interactiva - Purpose games