lunes, 21 de mayo de 2018

Victor/Guapo

Metas (goals) de la unidad:
  • I can describe myself and others.
  • I can say what I like and don't like to do.
  • I can show that I understand a story in a variety of ways.
  • I can conjugate regular verbs and two irregular verbs: ser and tener.

Evaluaciones:
  • Quiz: Cierto/Falso y Vocabulario
  • Test:
    • Speaking section: Answer the following questions with details: ¿Cómo eres tú? ¿Qué te gusta hacer? (Use at least 6 adjectives and 3 verbs)
    • Listening section: Listen to questions about Victor and answer them.
    • Writing section: Write a summary of the Victor story. You will have a word bank.
    • Reading section: Read about someone and answer questions about the reading.
Online activities:

Textivate Activities with story from packet:
Quizlet (vocabulario avanzado)
Versión 2 - ordena la lectura
Versión 2- Gap fill
Versión 2 - preguntas de comprensión

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario